Yes, Scar Tissue Remediation (STREAM) is offered in conjunction with all other treatments.
What problems does STREAM solve?
- Scar tissue remediation works to resolve pain related to:
- birth, abdominal, pelvic and reproductive surgeries
- biomechanical, postural, and physical imbalances
- biochemical imbalances including bladder, gut and reproductive issues
- gender reassignment surgeries, cosmetic genital surgery, and FGM.
These include but are not limited to bladder, cervical, uterine and rectal prolapses, Cesarean scars, interstitial cystitis, vulvodinia, vaginismus, episiotomies, birth tears, prolapse repairs, genital reconfiguration, and plastic surgery.
How does STREAM work?
Scar tissue remediation work happens in a one-on-one setting with a qualified practitioner. The work includes hands-on manipulation, trauma counseling, client education about self-care protocols, support for lifestyle and nutritional changes, along with active relaxation tools. It takes all of these elements to remediate and manage scar tissue, minimize inflammation to discourage its proliferation, and engage the nervous system to change one’s relationship to pain. Clients experience healing at the root level.
*this information has been compiled from http://www.scartissueremediation.com/stream