Holistic Pelvic Care™ (HPC) is a practice that utilizes physical and energetic tools designed to evaluate and restore balance in the pelvic area of the female body. Tami Kent, a women’s health therapist, pioneered HPC™ which helps to increase core muscle strength, enhance pelvic energy vitality, improve sensation, and bring resonance to the pelvic bowl.
What types of pelvic symptoms may be addressed by HPC?
ANY PELVIC IMBALANCE IS ADDRESSED BY HANDS-ON PELVIC CARE INCLUDING:
- Clear pelvic congestion and support pelvic wellness
- Facilitate core energy flow and creative wellness
- Restore pelvic muscle balance and engagement
- Support organ health and alignment
- Alleviate pelvic imbalances
- Pelvic pain and menstrual problems
- Support sexual health, libido, orgasm
- Facilitate pelvic connection and proprioception
- Encourage self care and root wisdom
- Enhance fertility and support fertility journey
- Support transition to menopause and long term vaginal health
- Prepare for pregnancy
- Increase post-partum healing
- Heal traumatic or difficult birth outcome
- Support healing of miscarriage and birth loss
- Support effects of cancer treatment and abnormal PAP tests
- Heal trauma and restore a woman's rightful presence in her bowl
- Decrease core stress and enhance balance
- Establish clear energetic boundaries
- Support full sensation in the pelvic bowl
Most pelvic floor issues are created not by one-time events like pregnancy or a skiing accident (like falling on a hip), but by habits that accumulate over time — especially those habits we all share — sitting in chairs the bulk of every day, not using a squat throughout a lifetime, exposure to chronic stress, and then, of course, doing extreme correctives and overdeveloping tension in the abdomen and pelvic floor.
- Katy Bowman
What can I expect after receiving hPC Care?
THE RESULTS AND BENEFITS WOMEN HAVE FOUND WITH HPC™ CARE:
- Increased blood flow and energy
- Decreased pelvic pain
- Improved alignment of fascia, muscles, and organs
- Restore balanced engagement of pelvic bowl
- Improved muscle and organ function
- Cultivate the bodies natural healing potential
- Restore sense of connection and self worth
- Restore sensation in the pelvic bowl
- Improved sexual function
- A deeper understanding, connection, and awareness of their body
- Restore fascial balance and elasticity
- Increased self-esteem and self-empowerment
*This content was compiled by Tami Lynn Kent at www.wildfeminine.com
$120 / 75 Minute Session*
*prices are subject to change
+ Read Natasha's Full Testimonial
Last week I attended a therapeutic pelvic floor massage with my colleague and friend Carly Rae. Even though I had no idea what to expect, knowing how passionate Carly is about her work, I wasn’t nervous at all. I was so relaxed in fact that I didn’t bother to tell her beforehand that I was on the last day of my period. I knew that she’d be okay with whatever my body did, and because of that, I felt really safe. Safe, relaxed and held are the best words I would use to describe the session. Carly made sure that I was comfortable and exuded a warmth and softness while at the same time extreme confidence in what she was doing. She began by working on my stomach and explained things about my diastasis (separation of my abdominal muscles from pregnancy) that no doctor had told me before. Moving on to the pelvic floor massage, she began by softly touching my vulva to encourage relaxation. Laying back I felt completely relaxed and was able to fully enjoy her touch. It occurred to me that no other human being had ever touched my vulva in a non sexual – but pleasurable way before. It felt really nice, completely normal, and totally safe. The internal massage was like nothing I’ve felt before and Carly explained that “It’s a massage from the inside out.” I was struck by how intuitively she moved her fingers inside me – telling me what she was noticing with each move. She could tell exactly where my bike seat rests against my pelvic bones and explained that the tissues in those areas are stuck to the bone. Using what felt like very soft touch and the slightest movements, she massaged those tissues to encourage them to once again separate. At times I felt a discomfort – not pain – and had to breathe into it to manage it. After the full massage I felt open and fully relaxed. Working with women who’ve experienced birth trauma, sexual abuse, and physical and sexual shame I know that a healthy pelvic floor sets a base for a healthy self. I think it takes a special kind of person to do this deeply personal work and I’m so grateful to Carly for sharing her gift with us.
+ Read Courtney's Full Testimonial
Femininity. A word I wasn't connected to, ever in my live. The thought of allowing my vagina to ‘blossom’ was frowned upon, so I thought. I ignored her, banished her, shamed her. Full of criticism and hate. The thought of getting to know her felt sick and wrong. Then came Carly Rae. As soon as I lied down with the sheet draped over me I felt a surge of power. Confidence. Warmth. It surrounded me. A power I had never experienced before. Someone else was in the room with us. My feminine self. As Carly guided me inward I began feeling comforted. The fear and shame quickly escaped me as love filled my uterus, vagina walls, and the room surrounding us. I left feeling connected to my sexuality. I allowed this feeling to linger with me into the late evening. I allowed myself to feel connected. I allowed myself to feel safe.
I am now willing to accept my feminine power. I am my feminine power. Carly opened me up to receiving. Thank you so much again for this deep connection with my feminine power. I cannot stop sharing my story and expressing my connection with my vagina and sexual self.